Saturday, May 13, 2006

Maia sez (die zweite)

Dario to Maia: Would you trade mommy for a horse?
Maia: No.
Dario: How about a thousand horses?
Maia: No.
Dario: How about a flying horse? Would you trade her for Pegasus?
Maia: yes!! :D
Me: (in shock)
Dario (to me): Don't worry. She was gonna trade me for an ant earlier. At least, you got up to a mythical character.
Me: Yeah,..I guess.

*****
Maia and I attended The Appasionata (a hugely successful horse-gala event travelling through Europe). When we bought a show-program for 5 Euros (about 6 bucks) we never even opened, by the way, she told the girl who was selling us the magazine that she loved her. The reasoning behind this is less a matter of emotional connection but more of fascination by beauty...or shall I say...superficiality. I really don't know where she's got that from.
Anyway, much later...as we were leaving the show actually, Maia turns to me and tells me Mommy, I love you soo much. -- ooh, that is so sweet, I say but before I can reciprocrate she adds: yeah, but I love the girl who gave us the program more. --Alrighty, then, I thought trying not to get into a discussion about how many times she has told me she loved me and how that now suddenly meant nothing... ;)
...the mama-drama....or vice versa.

No comments: