Tuesday, September 20, 2005

the signs to your path are clear they say

so, I'm supposed to read The Alchemist for my bookclub, which basically says that the signs to your right path (or your destiny) are very clear and they are everywhere. I haven't read the book, yet...but a friend told me.

So, now that I am on closer look-out for such signs (especially in my current situation - to be or not to be with Dario) I came across ANOTHER 50 Cent look-alike. If you look at my previous post, I just saw a "Doppel-gaenger" of my "free-cheat-famous-person" this morning. Maybe it's that everyone is copying the 50-Cent-style ..but this guy looked even more like 50 (actually maybe a younger version) than the one from this morning.

I tell you, something is pointing me in that direction. And with that direction I mean to move on already.

However, there is another voice inside of me and it's asking how I can be sure my signs are coming from the right side? What if my "signs" are coming from the evil side. ...Not that I believe in heaven and hell but I definitely believe in evil ...and in a wrong and right path. However, I am not so sure if there are other forces involved when we make our decisions.
And the weaker we are the easier we are pushed onto that wrong path....pushed to make that very bad decision...which we knew wasn't a very good idea to begin with.

So, .. I feel a little bit like Voltaire's Candide today. Very philosophically inclined.

No comments: