Tuesday, July 25, 2006

help pick a new name for my blog

i have decided that I am nothing like carrie bradshaw (the previous title of my blog was: I feel like Carrie Bradshaw...if she were a mama) - I am not hip; I don't have a crazy shoe-fetish..in fact, I hate high-heels; Sex and the city references are kinda obsolete by now; I am no twiggy-sized cutsie-cute Manhattanite (of course, the Twiggy reference is even older than the Sex and the City one); and I am certainly not getting "around" like that... so I have just renamed my blog to this lame line (see new headline above).
feedback is wanted.

other options for a new name:
A) mamas are women first
B) mamas are people, too
C) mama what?
D) bitching mama
(like the url)
E) a bit schizo
F) Austria-New York and back
G) getting wiser - or not.
(I actually like that one!)

Too bad I can't do polls on blogger. I'd be polling.
must check my new favorite url for a tool. maybe I'll find something to embed:
www.categoriz.com.
;)

No comments: