Thursday, July 13, 2006

over the hedge


went out to the movies with D yesterday. Over The Hedge was our movie of choice, ...mostly because it was the only choice. Did I mention the two-week cycle of English movie night in the Cineplexx here?
Anyway, it was great. Haven't had that many laughs in a while. ;)
D liked it, too, and he usually tries to ridicule me (if ridicule can be used as a verb), because I like "cartoons". It's not a "cartoon", I always argue, it's an "animation", which I try to sell as something with more class.
Of course,...I do like cartoons, too. ;) Mostly the classics, though..., ...except for printed cartoons/comix. of those I like the more modern ones better (eg boondocks, get fuzzy, calvin & hobbes, gary larson, etc.). ... like you care.

Anyway, I should be working and not blogging...so off I go.

oh, and I really am liking my thirties....the sex is getting better and better.
I just had a need to share that. it is not all down-hill from the day you turn 30. ;)...although, I am getting fatter...
and my eye-sight isn't all that..and my back is killing me...and...
yeah..ehm...I am not making my point very well,...so, I'm gonna go.

laterz, as my friend tricky would say.

No comments: