Thursday, July 27, 2006

the overwhelming task of customization

I was looking for something (I don't remember what anymore)...and decided to costumize the Google Search Page real quick.
HA! real quick, my a**...I spent like 45 minutes looking at all these modules one can add. My always so beloved google page (beloved for it's speed of loading) now takes about 5 minutes to come up (I should edit a bit more. maybe take out all the webcam links).

here a few odd module selections:
- shakespearean insulter
- google: evil or not?
- here lies (- an interactive tombstone ..i think I know what I am going to put to rest there;))
- disinformation (why?)
- fuzzy clock (half past four)
- US bra size calculator



when the modules (after 15 pages or so) started to come up with Russian and Swedish titles I was finally able to pull myself away..;)

speaking of which. i gotta hit the sack.
my days are crazy lately. (lately?...sisi who are u kidding? u r going to get urself an ultzer.)
OK, now...I am starting to talk to myself (in chat-language), so I really better get going.
nite-nite. xx:)

No comments: